Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Slip sliding away, circling the drain

More and more things I cannot bring myself to do. These are things I want done:
1. confirmation that my brother and I will inherit our father's house, but I can' bring myself to copy the paperwork and get it to the lawyer I spoke with
2. SSDI (I can't bring myself to fill out the forms)
3. Income taxes (I can't bring myself to fill out the forms)
4. Appt. with a therapist (can't get through on the Blue Cross Website)

my hands hurt. My shuldders hurt. My brain goes blank in horror. I took 3 valium in the hopes of feeling better.

Clyde and Luna want to go walky walky.

I should be able to drive this evening to pick up Christina's cat Caddy from the vet.

No comments:

About Bill

Divorced, but in a committed relationship with Christina... and we're trying to figure out how she can move in with me. Living in a house named Doghouse with two dogs, Clyde and Luna, who are both Australian-shepherd mixes I got through Austin Aussie Rescue. Working freelance, but looking for a full-time job. I've worked for many mags: STEREO REVIEW, LEISURE TIME ELECTRONICS, CAR AUDIO AND ELECTRONICS, A/V INTERIORS, CAR STEREO REVIEW, MOBILE ELECTRONICS, and more.